It is quite essential to know about various facts, symptoms, causes, and treatment of a particular disease not only because you or your loved one is suffering from that disease but also because you may need this information at a later part of your life. Before moving on, we must tell you that the abdominal pain is caused in the belly or stomach area or we can say somewhere between your chest and groin.
Abdominal pain is experienced mostly by everyone in their lives but in a different form and to a different level. It can range from being mild to severe life-threatening situations.
Knowing abdominal pain San Antonio is essential. Some of the possible symptoms are:-
- Extreme pain
- Loss of weight unknowingly
- Swelling or bulging of the abdomen
- Continuous Nausea
- Constant vomiting
- Skin or eyes starts turning yellowish
- Stools appear to be bloody
- Difficulty in breathing
- Facing the loss of appetite
- Constipation from a long time
- Burning and itchy sensation while urinating
There may be some other symptoms too depending on the person’s body but these are the main symptoms that generally appear among people.
We are listing the maximum number of causes below. Have a look to understand deeply the causes of abdominal pain.
- Infection in the throat, intestines, or blood
- Intestinal disorders
- Abnormal growths
- Constipation due to unhealthy food and habits
- Gastroenteritis is caused by one of the viruses and is transferable through close contact or adulterated food or water.
- Stress and tension
- Acid reflux (This is caused when the contents of the stomach continuously return into your esophagus)
- Intolerance to lactose (The lactic acid is present in dairy products and the inability to digest such dairy products is termed as intolerance to lactose)
- Gallbladder stones (This happens when the bile duct in the upper right abdomen is blocked)
- Kidney stones (These are now common in patients and the pain is sometimes unbearable)
There may be several other causes of abdominal pain depending on the location too. The pain in the upper right abdomen may be because of hepatitis, appendicitis, or pneumonia. Likewise in females, the pain in the lower abdomen may be because of ovarian cysts, miscarriage, severe menstrual cramps, etc.
Abdominal pain is curable with proper treatment. If you experience any of the above-mentioned symptoms in the article, you need to see a professional doctor. The doctor might recommend some tests after doing a thorough checkup of yours by asking you several questions related to it and pressing the points or areas of the abdomen. Some samples like blood samples, urine samples, or stool samples might also be collected for diagnosing infections. Some of the tests that your doctor might recommend are:
- MRI Scan
- Upper GI
- Wheat test
Don’t worry and involve yourself in daily exercises to remain fit. You also need to have lots of water and a balanced and healthy diet to prevent such types of diseases.